Trouser Press

Back to: HomeReviewsWhat's New

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Nash The Slash docu coming
Author: Post-Punk Monk 
Date:   11-01-17 12:38

Holy Mackerel. I was checking out the posthumous website of Nash [apparently reactivated a few years back] and saw that not only are Artoffact records re-issuing the Nash oeuvre but The Nash Legacy are working with Side Three Media to film a Nash The Slash documentary this year entitled "And You Thought You Were Normal." I'm looking forward to seeing this one. I need more Nash music as I only have the "Normal" album on vinyl, and those CDs by Artoffact are very inexpensive [~$4]. In a rare move, so are the vinyl re-issues [~$10-15]. The only one of which I plan on buying is the insanely rare "Hammersmith Holocaust" reissue EP which is still vinyl only!

Former TP subscriber [81, 82, 83, 84]

https://postpunkmonk.com
For further rumination on the Fresh New Sound of Yesterday®

Reply To This Message

Re: Nash The Slash docu coming
Author: Michael Toland 
Date:   11-01-17 12:48

My singer/songwriter pal Thomas Anderson once put out a song called "Whatever Happened to Nash the Slash?" I guess now we'll finally find out.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org